quinta-feira, 5 de março de 2009

Got Tilt???

Fala galera...
Nosso amigo Arthur "QueBom" Figueiro andou jogando no ftp e acabou tomando umas bad beats... olha o email q ele mandou pra la...


" To begin with, I know that many players send thousands of emails complaining about bad beats and etc... Go figure.

Well, Ive playing in ftp for about 9 months now and I can tell you that I am sad and I will NEVER play one dime in this website again.

I had a good run when I first deposited my money! WOW! What a surprise! But for the last 25 sessions the software and its "random" way of dealing cards have been FUCKING me over. I mean absolutely! I am not talking about the standard bad beats when somebody is short in a mtt or standard bad beats... IM FUCKING TALKING ABOUT LOSING MONEY WITH AA,KK,QQ FOR MORE THAN 20K HANDS.

I am sure you fuckers dont care... its all right, I just hope all of you go to hell and die in the worst possible manner! I moved from ps to ftp just because of the shitty rakeback... What a regret!

Fuck you and have a nice day! "


HAHAHAHA q cara louco!!

Abs,
cessa

5 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
JOGANDO NO SITE CERTO "FULL TILT"

Anônimo disse...

hahaha... veio ja tinha passado dos limites...

Anônimo disse...

hahahah a cada vez q eu leio isso eu n consigo parar d rir!

Anônimo disse...

deitou.

Anônimo disse...

qua cara agressivo...

Joga no PS entao!!!
Eu acho que o arthur tem é mais azar do que as outras pessoas huahuahua

gordinho quando voce volta?